Today I checked again and wouldn't you know it, I shot past 1,600 while I wasn't paying attention. So I figured I'd just stop now to pat myself on the back. Now, I believe good blogging should be a quality over quantity thing, just like good journalism. But it's still pretty astonishing to look at my body of work over the last year (it's almost exactly a year since I left my full time reporting job in Philadelphia to begin the perilous life of a freelance journalist/blogger).
In that year I've written an average of 5 blog entries per day, weekends included. Some are just quick snippets of the day's news, while others have been far more detailed (and fun to work on):
- Windows Mobile tools and toys for commuters
- Interview with Picnik co-founder Mike Harrington
- Download Squad Switcher podcast series
- Q&A with Craigslist's Jim Buckmaster
- Interviews with the folks behind ReplayTV PC Edition, BeyondTV, and SageTV